Open Day returns in 2023
Are you curious about a career in healthcare? Passionate about helping others but not sure where to start?
Mater Education’s Open Days are the perfect opportunity to seek guidance and have all your questions answered.
Register for Mater Education’s Townsville campus Open Day in March and get a taste of our healthcare career pathways, including:
- Our signature 18-month Diploma of Nursing (HLT54121) program
- High School Health Adventure program for students in Years 10-12
- Vocational Education and Training In Schools (VETiS) program for students in Years 10-12
- Our range of short courses such as First Aid, CPR and Certificates III and IV in Pathology, Individual Support and Allied Health Assistance.
Saturday 18 March 2023
Conference Centre, Mater Private Hospital Townsville, 25 Fulham Road, Pimlico QLD 4812
What to expect
- Expo – speak to current students and educators, chat to our Student Services team about timetables, fees and start dates and grab some freebies
- Campus tour – check out our real-world education facilities and classrooms on our hospital campus
- Q&A info session with students
- Participate in simulation activities (e.g flush a cannula, bath a baby, take blood pressure, test your hand washing hygiene)
- Enjoy morning tea and meet others who are thinking about a healthcare career just like you
What do I do?
Simply register your details and tell your friends and family!