Online pre-admission form
Our online Admission Form will allow you to provide details required by the Hospital for your admission, in the comfort of your own home.
- Completed, edit and manage admission forms
- Send admission forms securely
- A different email address is required for each patient (email address cannot be reused)
- When registering new account ensure you register in patients name and date of birth
If you require any assistance completing this form, please contact our Patient Administration Team on (07) 4727 4104
Our nursing staff may contact you prior to your admission should they require clarification of any information you have provided.
This online Admission Form should take you approximately 20 minutes to complete and submit. You can save the completed information at any stage, and return to complete it at a later time.
Please have the following information at hand when you fill in your online admission:
Name of your admitting Doctor, admission date, procedure date and procedure
Personal/next of kin details
Medicare card/concession cards (e.g. pension card or safety net card)
Funding details (e.g. Private Health Insurance, DVA, Workcover etc)
Current medication and dosages
If you are a privately-insured patient, it is essential that you check with your Health Fund to confirm your level of cover for your upcoming admission, and understand any out-of-pocket expenses you may be required to pay.
By completing the online pre-admission, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the information contained within the following:
- Hospital Information Booklet
- Australian Charter of Healthcare Rights
- Your right to privacy under the Privacy Act
I have read and understand my rights and responsibilities and how to make a compliment / complaint if required: